We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ''Act''), the data controller is Nets4You Limited, company number 06720900, of 34 Liliput Road, Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton, Northants, NN4 7DT, United Kingdom.
Personal Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
• information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time that you first use our site, or when you request further information from us;
• we may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for the purposes of fraud prevention, for various administrative purposes and may also be used by us to promote certain advertisements according to your general location.
Where we store your personal data
Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by employees operating outside the EEA who work for us or for our suppliers. Such employees may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Here we will ensure that we have the necessary contracts and other mechanisms in place to make sure your data continues to be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Act. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Uses made of the information
Your Personal Information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes, including, without limitation:
• dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
• where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, telling you about particular services of ours which we believe may be of interest to you; contacting you regarding the products and services of carefully selected third parties;
• carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems, developing new services and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer; and
• carrying out any activity or disclosure in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, and for the prevention and detection of crime or fraud and the prosecution of offenders or suspected offenders.
If you are an existing customer, we may also contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information for processing to our employees, third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services to us.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
If you would like us to tell you what Personal Information we hold about you, please write to: The Data Controller, Nets4You Limited, 34 Liliput Road, Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton, Northants, NN4 7DT, United Kingdom.
We will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any Personal Information we may hold about you. Any request may be subject to an administration fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can also call us on (+44) 01604 761708 to correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete information and to advise us of any preferences you may have concerning how you can be contacted for marketing purposes.
When you speak to us on the phone, some calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check that we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.